EYFS Moderation Training for Teachers NEW to the Early Years Foundation Stage
This one day course will support practitioners:
· To know the statutory requirements of the EYFS Framework
· In observing, documenting, planning and assessing children’s learning
· In understanding the EYFS Profile and the judgements that need to be made at the end of the EYFS with particular reference to PSED: Personal, Social, and Emotional Development
and Reading and Writing
· To know the yearly updates from the Standards and Testing Agency (STA)
· To know the moderation dates for 2018 to 2019 such as, EYFSP cluster meetings
· To have the opportunity to network with other practitioners in the ‘same boat’
Early Years SENCO Workshop - Yeovil
We will offer one 2 hour session each term covering a different theme, which will develop your skills, knowledge and confidence as an EY SENCO.
The sessions this year will cover:
• Learning to play; playing to learn
• Developing listening and attention skills
• Positive working with parents
On completion of each session, you can download a Certificate of Attendance to add to your CPD folder.
The workshops will be offered at several different venues across the county at different times so you can attend the session most convenient for you.