This training complements the Somerset Outdoor Curriculum Resources and will provide an overview of the following:
- How to rebuild the whole school community
- Placing mental health and wellbeing at the heart of the school for staff and pupils
- Bonding new classes and groups to nurture a sense of safety and belonging
- Trauma sensitive approaches to building positive relationships
- Practices to process experience and build resilience
For those that were unable to attend the training, please see attached PowerPoint presentation as well as notes on the Rebuilding and Connecting School Communities training that took place and was delivered by LIFEbeat in June. An audio version will also be available.